Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Why Blog?

I have set up this blog purely for its therapeutic benefits - for me, and perhaps for others too. You see, I am one of many people throughout the globe who have had their lives disrupted with depression. This insidious disease has cut me down in my prime and each day is a battle for my soul's survival. I often write privately in MS Word when days are tough but I think it might be better to blog. Hopefully there will be some benefit to others who suffer depression or whose loved ones suffers with it - understanding the sufferer is as big a challenge as facing the depression itself.

I commit to blog honestly about what is going on in my mind, even if its ugly - as facing the painful truth has more purpose than the pain that comes with denial.

Till I blog again ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home