Thursday, October 06, 2005

Update-comment spammers suck

I have been forced back on my blog by advertising being spammed to my comments section. Anyway, it was about time I posted something to it. Hopefully I will now be inspired to write a couple more of the episodes I had planned to.

I have actually had a life of two-three parts since I left my last post. One of utter depression and one of hypomania. No - I am not bipolar, but an over-correction of my medication caused me to peak a little too much! With a little extra tweak on the meds i have managed to get on quite well and have been quite productive and busy... so busy in fact that I have been unable to get back and post!

Anyway, thanks to those who sent messages of encouragement - I do receive them gratefully (but know that you make me feel really guilty for not keeping up the pace of the earlier posting - I'm kidding).

When this blog starts earning money for me (this is not an invivtation for spammers to tell me how to make a million by giving it to them first) I might then be able to get on a little more often and post all the anguish of my heart and provide the sage insights that I know people want to read. If that fails I might just write as I did before with some fresh updates into the life of a (formerly?) depressed man.

My final thought:
Even if depression dogs me for my entire life it will not master me because I will never surrender.

4 Comments:

Blogger Don 'Lidzi said...

Heh heh.. Yeah, Spammer are just not the one. Heh heh

But, I hears ya. I must say that I was pleased to discover that u got anotha lil one on the way.

I'm impressed at ur battle against depression. For me, living testament that one can and is able to battle against challenges in their lives despite their complexity. All the best to u and ur family.

12:44 PM  
Blogger broke said...

Hi there - I've not checked your site for a while, but I'm really glad to hear that things are better for you. Really hope it continues,
Take care,
B

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish you would write again. I have just read nearly your entire blog and I wish I could find out how it is now. I have been struggling with depression for the last five years and I guess I am just looking for some reassurance that there is light ahead of me.

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for that "light" for some years, guess we have to take the good days in our hands and cherish them, the bad...well just battle on and try and think "tomorrow will be better" I still take medication and dream of the day I can be medication free, I'm not sure that will ever happen but I do hope...

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home