Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Update - bouncing back tomorrow

Today has gone pretty much like yesterday. I have spent most of it sleeping interspersed with reading and I am only starting to come good now (about 8pm).

I have not really dwelled on what is happening with me today but have attempted to just ride it out. This has been good becuase it becomes easy to fall into the type of ruminating that is destructuve to my soul (as I explained yesterday). So far so good but it's even more significant today because I am under a bit of pressure to complete some more work for my client by next week and it is tempting to get frustrated and impatient with how things are. But I have not yet succumbed (perhaps because I am still hopeful of getting through the work even if didn't happen yesterday or today when I had planned for it).

Despite the current drama I am still feeling not too bad. My body is broken and my mind isn't quite there but I feel like I am only a day away from being well. I thought today might be the day when I bounced back but it wasn't to be. When I am worse it is my mind that really suffers. It goes from fine, to hazy, to completely fogged over, then through increasing levels of agitation. At its worst the agitiation can take weeks to clear but recently I have been mostly in the fog with only small overtones of agitiation when it has been bad. Crashes or down times have been limited to a few days in a row at most. I think tomorrow I will be better but I'll be happier when it is not just speculation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home