Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Quick update

Currently I am teetering on the boarder of illness and well being. I am fairly active at the moment and I continue to push the limits of my energy. I can sustain a low level normal paced life with only having the side effect of exhaustion - which isn't bad comparitively with what I have been used to.

Things have ramped up with work. I completed 10 hours in the last week alone which is unheard of for me these days. I think last time I gave detail of work I had done nine hours in three weeks. It seems as though I am coming on in leaps and bounds. My tolerance for pushing the boundaries of my health has risen dramatically.

This current comeback has left me unusually busy and I am struggling to put the time I wish into my blog. I am prioritising my management business above my writing but I long to write and hope to keep a similar pace to what has been the norm these last couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home