Tuesday, December 21, 2004

A week already

Well things have been flying on the work front and I can hardly believe a week's gone by since I last posted something on here. I've spent the best part of 20 hours on managing and implementing a project for March/April next year - and have stood up to it well. I have also been able to look after my daughter for all the usual time except for one day AND stay a good companion for my wife - so the life balance has been maintained.

Hopefully I will have time very soon to update some of my reflections on my recent episode of depression. A good option would probably be the impact on marraige, companionship, and romance in depression.

I've got so many ideas but no longer as much time to write. Hang in there though - this blog/journal is weighed heavily on my heart and I want to continue updating at every opportunity.